My sweet baby is growing up too fast! He turns 3 tomorrow. We had a little birthday party for him the other night while all our family was in town. I can't believe how time flies!
Time sure flies! I remember when you (well, we) were pregnant with our second baby. I remember I was horrified when I found out you were due BEFORE me becuase you were tiny and I was huge! Anyway, Allie turns 3 the Tues after conference. I can hardly beleive it. Your family is amazing, I cannot beleive the heath of your 94 year granny! Miss you!
Oh my goodness! He has grown so much. All of your pictures are so great! It was fun to see you in Idaho a few weeks ago. You all looks so great. Glad that Evan had a great birthday.
2 comments:
Time sure flies! I remember when you (well, we) were pregnant with our second baby. I remember I was horrified when I found out you were due BEFORE me becuase you were tiny and I was huge! Anyway, Allie turns 3 the Tues after conference. I can hardly beleive it. Your family is amazing, I cannot beleive the heath of your 94 year granny! Miss you!
Oh my goodness! He has grown so much. All of your pictures are so great! It was fun to see you in Idaho a few weeks ago. You all looks so great. Glad that Evan had a great birthday.
Post a Comment