I have several Evan stories I have been trying to remember and one today just topped it all off and I decided I needed to write them down before I forget. here goes.
While in California we planned on celebrating Evans 4th birthday. Our first night there my parents had some friends over. Evan was playing with the little girl (she was 10 I think) and she asked how old he was. He said "3". He then told her that his birthday was coming up. I told Evan that he should invite her to his party. He looked at her soo cool and said "guess what...you're invited to my party" she asked when it was and he said "In 3 sleeps, my birthday is gonna be...straight up" (said while pointing up) I rolled on the floor laughing - out of his sight of course. I wouldn't want to embarrass him in front of a girl!
Another day while in California, Evan called for Granny to come wipe his bum. When she finished she said "all done, pull up your britches" Evan looked confused and said "What?" Granny said "your britches, pull up your britches" Evan looked sour at her and said "your britcher!"
Last for now... This morning Evan was complaining that he had a tummy ache. I asked him if he needed to go poop. He looked at me and said "I feel like I need to poop for 1000 days!"
hahaha, love that kid!
2 comments:
Ha Ha! Kids are too funny! What a cutie!!!!
i like the new blog background, so cute. congrats on the huge bed, a feather top sounds nice. Jake and I got a king when we found out I was pregnant with Jenna. I feel so sick at the begining, I dont want his movements to affect me at all, and he hated having to sleep near me during pregnancy because he said I put off way too much heat, especially the last few months. never regretted it! I am looking forward seeing the bedding. Even is so funny, love the stories. Straught up.
Post a Comment