I can't believe my baby is 2! And what a sweetie he is. He loves playing with his brothers. He loves to follow me around all day doing whatever I am doing. He likes to help with the dishes. I have been writing a list of words that he says. Its really cute to hear him start talking.
I love this little man.
I love this little man.
moot = moon
neek = drink
phote = phone
poot = spoon
meo = more
fukuk = fire truck
fuk = frog
moka kwuk = monster truck
wa-ee = water
boosh = juice
miwk = milk
ai-yo = airplane
meekis = blanket
patis = pizza
agee = again
gee? = ok?
ameoow = oatmeal
umah = come on
sowt = snow
carge = charge
gobp = straw
Ses = Seth
Evis = Evan
We don't know how he got half his words. We don't even understand most of what he says, but it is so cute to listen to him talk. And his facial expressions kill me. He sure knows what he wants. He is the easiest kid to make smile. I love you birthday boy! I wish I could freeze you right now and not let you grow another inch.
neek = drink
phote = phone
poot = spoon
meo = more
fukuk = fire truck
fuk = frog
moka kwuk = monster truck
wa-ee = water
boosh = juice
miwk = milk
ai-yo = airplane
meekis = blanket
patis = pizza
agee = again
gee? = ok?
ameoow = oatmeal
umah = come on
sowt = snow
carge = charge
gobp = straw
Ses = Seth
Evis = Evan
We don't know how he got half his words. We don't even understand most of what he says, but it is so cute to listen to him talk. And his facial expressions kill me. He sure knows what he wants. He is the easiest kid to make smile. I love you birthday boy! I wish I could freeze you right now and not let you grow another inch.











1 comment:
Great pics! He's so adorable!
Post a Comment