Friday, December 17, 2010

Seths First Piano Recital

I am so proud of this kid. He has come such a long way in his just over a year of piano lessons. Seth is such a sensitive kid that I was terrified of what would happen if he messed up. We had lots of talks about just continuing on if you mess up and just smiling through it. Well we didn't even have to worry about it. He played his songs perfectly. I don't think he had one note out of place. I was so proud of him. He must get that from his dad because I freeze up when I have to perform anything!

Anyway, The kids had a great time. In the video I scan over to Grant because he was being so hilarious. He was just rolling around on the floor the whole time. I eventually had to take him out into the hall but he at least let me sit long enough to see Seth perform. There were cookies and punch after.

I just think that Seth is such a sweet kid. He tried his hardest to do whats right and to pay attention. Good job buddy, Keep up the good work. I love you!

Seth and his teacher Ms. Vicky





I couldn't get the video to upload so here is a link to the youtube video. Enjoy

1 comment:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

What a cutie!!! He did such a great job!!