Monday, June 13, 2011

A toenail painting party!

Seth came home from school the other day with this bottle of pink nail polish. He was so excited to tell me all about the class auction and how he picked this out just for me. Then he got so excited to paint my toes for me! He is so cute.
Last night I finally let him do it and he was so happy. I think he realized quickly that it was a harder task than he had anticipated, but for his first time I think he did a fantastic job. I assured him that I could clean up my toes in the shower in the morning. He seemed satisfied with that.
This is probably what my toes will be like until this baby is born because I don't think I can reach them to change it!
Thank you Seth for helping me with my toes! I promise you this will not be the last time I put you up to this! I love you little man.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Ha Ha this is way too cute! Love the pictures!