Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stellas Blessing

Here are a few pictures from Stellas special blessing day. Her dress is very special. Her Granny made it. And I think much of was sewn by hand. I told her what I wanted it to look like and she did it. It turned out beautifully. I think it is exactly as I had pictured it. She is such a lovely little lady.
A few pictures of her dress and accessories...

The few we could get in a picture that stood in the circle for Stellas blessing
Stella and her dress maker!

With Grandpa too
Grandma and Grandpa
And you can't forget one with mom and dad
We had such a good time with all our company. We were all exhausted by the end of the weekend. Thank you to all our friends and family who made our day extra special. We love you all

No comments: