Some more Marshall funnies
The other day the boys (Evan and Grant) were in the hot tub. Evan was holding his hands together and said to Grant "look in my hands, I have a froggie" Grant peeked over and looked just as Evan pumped his plams together and squirted Grant in the face with water. Grant jumped rubbed his eyes and said "Aagh, I don't want to be this guy"
This morning I was in the hot tub with the kids. The water was a little low so I sat on the bottom of the hot tub and said "Hey look, I'm sitting on the bottom of the hot tub" Evan looked at me and said "Wow, Is that you mom?"
Grant came down the stairs the other night crying and said "Evan kicked me in my problems"
Yesterday the boys were taking turns spinning each other in the office chair and getting dizzy. It was Grants turn. After he was good and dizzy Seth stopped him. He hopped up from the chair and just started running (Bad idea) He ran right into the wall. He came to me crying and I asked him why he ran into the wall and he said (through his tears) "I forgot to turn"
Last night while driving to Mark and Nicoles for a little birthday party Seth started asking about what it meant that Nicole was my sister "in-law" I started explaining it to him and he cut in with "is that like saying slash girlfriend?" (/girlfriend)
I was saying personal prayers with Evan last night (1/13) and he said "please bless that everybody will be happy with what they get. And that nobody...will...gag at things..."
I know there are more and I will add them as I remember them.
No comments:
Post a Comment