Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Stella - 21 months

We love this time of year when the blossoms start popping out.  

Its such a magical time of year.  

Almost as magical as the first snow of the season.  

This year we had planned to do our family pics in the fall, so we knew we didn't want to attempt spring photos too.  But I had an itch to get out and photograph something beautiful in this blossomy goodness!  So Stella was my little subject.  

I had envisioned a smiling little cherub amongst the pink blossoms 

aaaand....

boy did she have a different idea...Don't get me wrong we were able to capture some beautiful photos, but she made us work for 

every. single. one!

That girl simply didn't want to be photographed.  And she had no problem telling us so!


Beautiful baby girl!  I love your smile and there is something so darling about your crying face as well.  I just want to squeeze you every day!

No comments: