Monday, July 1, 2013

The trip out

Our adventure begins!  This year for some reason I got the wild idea that I could drive the 30+ hour drive to my sister Mariannes house.  I don't know what it was that gave me that peace, but I can guess it was the spirit because Heavenly Father knew what a blessing this trip out would be to our family.  I think its a trip we will make every year now.
The drive out was so much fun.  My kids were angels in the car and so helpful getting in and out of the hotels at night.  We broke the trip up over 4 days.  Drove under 10 hours per day.  On the 3rd day of the drive we drove to my college friend Erin Wicke's house.  It was the 4th of July so we spent the evening with her and stayed at a nearby hotel. 

We loved every moment of our adventure!

 Catching fire flies

No comments: