Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Girls trip!!

My best friend Kaley Sparling is Mrs. Idaho right now.  Which means she is going to compete in the Mrs. America pageant.  Well Nichelle (our other bestie) and I got a wild hair one night and decided that we were going to Arizona for the pageant too.  We couldn't miss the opportunity to come and see in person while she competes for the crown.  

This was the most fun I've had on a trip in a long time.  I loved just being with my girls.  Kaley couldn't be with us too much, but Nichelle and I shopped till we dropped, laid out by the pool, and ate yummy food!

Kaley did so awesome too.  She was first runner up (should have won, we think the winner won because of less than honorable reasons).  Anyway, she went on to compete in the Mrs. World competition held a couple of months later (the previous Mrs. America couldn't go for one reason or another) And SHE WON!!!  Kaley was Mrs. World 2014.  She's amazing!

No comments: