Sunday, November 4, 2007

Here we go!


Well here we go joining the blogging world. A world that I have made fun of for years but now all the sudden it makes perfect sense. Welcome to our familys page! I love to share storys about my boys and now I don't have to make endless phone calls when Seth says another funny I can just post it here. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do.

9 comments:

Nicola said...

Welcome Anna!!!! I am so excited to see you have a blog! I know it is totally nerdy but I love being able to keep up with people on their blogs. It is a lot easier than email in so many ways. I am so excited that you are here too!

Liz said...

Yay, Anna! I like this template, too. I think it's cool! Your family is so cute. I can't wait to hear all the funny things Seth says. I'm sure you'll have fun with your blog. I definitely got sucked in. :) Love you tons! Keep us posted.

Liz said...

By the way, you can turn off the word verification thingy for commenting. Apparently it is automatically activated when you start a blog, but it's super annoying! Just go to "settings" then "comments" and click "no" on "show word verification for comments." Easy. Better! If it was your choice to have it on...well then, I'm sorry and ignore me! :)

Nicola said...

The word verification thing is kind of nice because it makes it so that you don't get weird comments by automated responses or random spam links. I have had a few before turning mine. Also beware of the anonymous comments. Have had some weird things happen with that one too.

Marshall Mom said...

Great pictures of your family!! Nicola sent me your blog address so that I can take a look every once and a while. hope to see you all soon-Love to all Aunt Patti

Mark said...

Help Anna, I'm trying to find your lettering site for Christmas presents.
Love Aunt Mona
mbailey1732@yahoo.com

Liz said...

Well that's a good start. You got anything else for us? :) I check your blog pretty much every day and can't wait for more pictures and updates! Merry Christmas!

The Torgersen's said...

At least I can see you on the web even if you don't call or see me when you come to town. Ha ha. I think we had croup or something that time, but not even a phone call, that was harsh!!!! I guess I'll forgive you, once. Love you.

Kathryn McLaughlin said...

Way to go Seth,,, your can castle is awesome! You are an awesome builder. You too Evan. I love you . Granny