Saturday, January 5, 2008

Yes, we are still alive




Well I just got on here because over the holidays I had relatives say that they left me comments. I said "comments? you can leave me comments?" So I got on and here they are. I think I had 7. My poor family who probably thinks horrible things about my communication skills and all it is, is a girl doing a blog who knows nothing about doing blogs. We had a great christmas, we got a new toy. A Nikon D40x digital SLR camera. IT IS SO FUN!!!! I think I have found my new passion. My sweet nieces let me take soooo many pictures of them. How patiently they sat and smiled and turned to pretend they didn't know I was taking pictures. It was awesome. Now I just need to read the manual to find out what the heck this gadget is capable of.


I am trying to start a blog for my vinyl lettering and am looking for a name. If anyone out there is very creative and can think of something, please let me know. I will also post here when I have it created so you can go check it out.

I don't know how often I will be updating this but I will try to be better. Here are a few pics to update just a bit. (taken with my new camera!!)

4 comments:

Nicola said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited Anna! I hope that you are able to blog more often. The pictures are totally amazing! I think you have a knack with your new toy. It was so much fun to see you at Christmas. Hopefully it won't take us another 2 years before we see you again. Glad you guys are all doing well.

The Marshall Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Love the pictures. I'm with you...that picture of Evan is priceless! He's just such a little snow angel. Great pictures. I'm sure there will be greater ones to come as you become a pro with your new toy. I'm still working on Dan. :)

Liz said...

Hmmm...you could call it "The Vinyl Verve." ;)