Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Our Newest Project


This is the newest decoration (and most fun) that we have hung in our home.

The boys had so much fun creating it for me. I also had a great time painting the bathroom. I love that you can transform a room with just a little bucket of paint (or 3). I painted the squares on the wall (and applied the vinyl lettering), and then the boys painted their artwork on the canvas. They were so proud to see it hanging. Even if it was in the bathroom!


5 comments:

Liz said...

Very cool! I'd pay money for that art. :) You're so creative, Anna.

Nicola said...

The artwork looks amazing! What a good mom you are! I am so impressed! I don't think I would be that brave. Hmmm Paint and my kids...not going to try it any time soon. (=

Camille said...

Hey Anna! Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I looks great, and I love the bathroom art! Are the boys available for hire? :)

Matt said...

It turned out just how I envisioned. I can't wait to see it up close.

Mcklendin Family said...

Very nice to see you on the blog deal i'oh. I was impressed that you had your buisness up and going. Way to go Anna.