I just thought I would post a few pictures of our snow storm from a few
weeks ago. Seth built the cutest snowman with a fun kit that Aunt Amy
and Uncle Keith sent us for christmas a couple of years ago. The snow
wasn't the best for a snowman, but he made it work. Evan found the hat
that went to the kit before the snowman was finished and thought it fit
him perfectly. Mike also had fun out with the kids. As usual, I loved
being behind the camera capturing all the memories. The last picture
is of a little snow tunnel that Seth built with a couple of neighbor
kids. The snow is the cheapest form of entertainment I have found so
far!




8 comments:
Yeah! You updated! Seth's snowman is so cute. BTW the pics from your new camera are awesome!
I miss the snow sooo much!! Seth and Evan are getting so grown up!! When are we going to see you guys again?
You have a gift for taking pictures Anna. Your boys look so cute playing in the snow! Even is getting so big! I love the snowman. I agree with you that snow is by far the cheapest entertainment ever, although it is a bit cold!
What great pics!! The snoeman kit is way fun. I was wondering what setting you ahd the camera set at?
Such awesome pictures. I love the one of Mike pushing the bike around. What a great dad! I'm glad you've found such fun "cheap" entertainment. Come visit when your free snow gets old. :)
Hello!
My nickname is HAMA.
I'm from Japan.
I study English.
Your blog is very nice.
Oh my word Anna, That snowman is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Hi from Texas, Anna! Just wanted to say hi and holy cow, I can't believe your snow! It makes for the cutest pictures though...you all look great. I wish I could do a yard sale in the spring with you :)
Post a Comment