Evan has a bad habit of puting laundry soap in the dishwasher. He does it several times a week, bless his heart, he just thinks he is helping. Every time he does it I get down on my knees and tell him "no no" and show him where the dish soap is.
Anyway today Evan came into his room and took his little vacuum cleaner out to play. Its one of his favorites. It has these squeeky wheels that can be heard from all over the house. So I went to check on him a few minutes later and found him in the kitchen trying to vacuum up his mess he made on the floor. He spilled laundry soap ALL OVER the floor and while he was vacuuming it up he was saying "no no no". It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. One of the pics is of him shaking his finger at the mess and saying "noNo"
I could just eat him up, he is such a stinkin' cutie. Gosh I love him!!!


7 comments:
He's growing up too fast, almost 2 already. When are you guys coming for a visit?
What a little stinker! But so sweet at the same time. I love your new blog look, by the way! Very cute! Have you guys decided if you'll be at the Hammond Family Reunion in Colorado this summer? I hope you will! My whole family will be there and we'd love to see your family.
LOL...It is times like that when it is so hard to be angry with what he has done. What a cute man he is and getting so big!
That is so cute. I love it when the little ones dicipline themselves. How cute of him to try and clean it up.
BTW your page is really cute.
What a lil' helper you have there. Its time for the chore chart for that lil' one!! too cute!
So how did you do the scrapabooking background???? do tell.
Hi Anna. This is Karen Thompson, I was on Amy's blog and saw your name and thought I would say hi. How are you doing? We are good here in Twin. I miss seeing all of you especially for Bunco!. Your boys are so cute and getting big. you can see my boys on my blog. I figured i would make one too so we could keep in touch. www.karenlizz.blogspot.com
hope to hear from you soon
Karen
Post a Comment