Monday, February 25, 2008

I LOVE THIS BOY!!!

Seth is such a little cutie, (as established in my last post) but today he just made my heart melt. I finally got a picture that was him not posing. He usually puts on a face as soon as the camera comes out, but today I was able to get him to stop smiling and he let me capture that "just seth" face.


Then he asked to use my new camera to take a picture of me and this is what he got! (he asked to see my teeth)

4 comments:

Tami said...

I love that picutre of Seth! He is a pretty good photographer himself.

Lynette said...

That is such a cute picture! Of him and you!!!

Liz said...

He's adorable and I'm very impressed with the picture he took of you! You look great, Anna! Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Nicola said...

What a great picture of Seth. He is so photogenic. Must take after his mom. (=