I know this is old news to some since it takes me so long to update my blog, but I just wanted to throw in a few pictures of last weekend. I guess a couple of times a year they open up the qwest arena for a free ice skating day. We heard about it from Marks family and decided to go. So here are a few pics of the day. It was so fun, and even though seth fell a lot, he still had a blast and was so proud of himself for keeping on! Evan had the most fun chasing the dog and bear around the ice. I guess I am glad they didn't have skates small enough for him, that would have been pure danger!
How fun, I love ice skating! Of course we don't have anything like that around here, ha ha. Today it was so sunny and in the 70's. All the blossoms are out and I think everyone is feeling spring fever. Cute pics of the boys!
4 comments:
How fun, I love ice skating! Of course we don't have anything like that around here, ha ha. Today it was so sunny and in the 70's. All the blossoms are out and I think everyone is feeling spring fever. Cute pics of the boys!
That looks like so much fun! And Evan just melts my heart. :) Your boys are so cute!
It looks like you had a blast! I can't believe how coordinated Seth is! You all look so great!
Looks like fun! Your hair is getting so long~I love it. I love the outside pics of you and Seth too~I can hear him asking to see your teeth. :)
Post a Comment