Yesterday was Evans 2nd birthday. We had all our friends over for cake and ice cream, and all the kids just ran around and had a blast. Thanks everyone for coming!
OK, first off, you can edit that picture with me in it and cut me out all together! But that is a cute picture of Evan and Katy even though it's from the back and not the front. Also where are all of the great pictures I took HUH??? ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN! You are getting so big! I can't believe it. I still think you should be a little baby and not a big boy! Look out for the terrible twos now!
Happy Birthday Evan! These pictures of him are so precious. I loved it last night as he stood there smiling by his cake - he looked so pleased that everyone was singing just to him! What a fun party and the cake was yummy during our lunch today too. Thanks! angie
12 comments:
Happy Birthday Evan!! wow the big 2 hope your ready mama...
It was nice to see you and the Boys on Easter.
Los Amigos Fairbanks
Looks like you had so much fun. We are sad that we missed it, but Bailee was one grumpy girl. Happy Birthday Even!!!
Evan looks so grown up! Happy Birthday! Looks like fun, wish we lived closer.
OK, first off, you can edit that picture with me in it and cut me out all together! But that is a cute picture of Evan and Katy even though it's from the back and not the front.
Also where are all of the great pictures I took HUH??? ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN! You are getting so big! I can't believe it. I still think you should be a little baby and not a big boy! Look out for the terrible twos now!
How fun! Happy Birthday, Evan! I wish we could have seen some pictures after he took that huge bite out of the cake. :)
Happy Birthday Evan! He is so cute! I love the picture where he is about to take a huge bite out of the cake. How fun!
Happy Birthday Evan! These pictures of him are so precious. I loved it last night as he stood there smiling by his cake - he looked so pleased that everyone was singing just to him! What a fun party and the cake was yummy during our lunch today too. Thanks!
angie
Evan has the cutest smile! He is so photogenic! Loved your posts and pictures, too.
Wow Anna! What a big boy. He was just a little infant last time I saw you.
Happy Birthday Evan!! I miss those eyes looking at me with wonder. TOO CUTE ...he has such a great mom and dad.
I love where he is about to take a huge bite out of his cake! He's so sweet!
I love his sweater vest and that picture of him kissing amy's little girl! looks like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment