Thursday, April 24, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Alright, I guess it might be time to let the cat out of the bag. Most of the people I hang out with already know, and my family knows, and now you get to know! Yep, BABY 3 IS ON THE WAY!!! We are finally going to have another one. I am due on October 20th, and so far everything is great. We will find out what we are having in the next month or so and don't worry, there will be a huge post about that! Honestly either way we would be thrilled, and either way, I am really considering being finished! I am feeling better every day, and am already looking forward to holding this little bundle of joy.

15 comments:

Erin said...

Anna! Yipee! We are so happy for you. How great. Three is a nice number.

Lynette said...

I am sooo happy for you!!! What a cute lil mama you are!!!! Seriously!!! I am so excited for you! Hope everything goes great!!!!

Nicola said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How wonderful! I am so happy for you and you look so beautiful. And three is the perfect number if you ask me. (=

Liz said...

Congratulations, Anna! That's awesome. I'm sad that you won't be coming to California, but we're excited to see you in Colorado! :) I'll bring my camera and get some cute prego pictures of you! :) You look fabulous, by the way.

IJ y JD's Mami said...

ANNA,
congratz!!! im so happy for you all..
thank you for my sign you did some good work.. God Bless!!

Melissa said...

What great news!! You look fantastic...cannot wait to hear what you're having. I LOVE your new header on your blog too!

Mcklendin Family said...

You look great! I am so excited for you and hope you are taking it easy. I am of course pulling fr an adorable little girl to spoil. Please give hugs to the boys...
a-

The Watts Family said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! That is so exciting, hope things are going good for you guys!

Sara said...

I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see another cute cute cute Marshall Baby!

Amy said...

WHAT??? Your Pregnant? Where the heck have I been?;)
You of course are one sexy momma!

Amy said...

Oh, and of course I can't wait to hear what you are having! I'm still crossing my fingers for a little girl. But if you have a boy that will be so fun too!

Camille said...

Congratulations Anna! You look wonderful.

Whiteley Family said...

Congratulations Anna! I'm so excited for you! I know that you have wanted this for a long time!

Jared McLaughlin said...

i like how you are trying to stick out your tummy in that picture.... its cute!

The Haney Family said...

Ok, you are the cutest pregnant lady ever. You must be feeling pretty good! Can't wait to hear the sex. Yay. Keep us posted.