Sweet little seth, He is always making us laugh. One thing that everyone should know about him is that he is always in some strange sleeping arrangement. These are real pictures, he is not posing!!! While I was in Texas last week Mike found him like this...
The night I came home this is how I found him...
This was last year, but SERIOUSLY kid!!!
He has such an imagination. He is always building something cool for Evan to play with and always trying to be more creative than last time. This is our most recent adventure of Seth. He used ALL the cans in my pantry and built a wall. Thats all, then he took it down and rebuilt it out further so he could make it bigger. He even put all the cans back when he was done. He is so much fun to have around. He takes such good care of me and loves his little brother.



The night I came home this is how I found him...
This was last year, but SERIOUSLY kid!!!
He has such an imagination. He is always building something cool for Evan to play with and always trying to be more creative than last time. This is our most recent adventure of Seth. He used ALL the cans in my pantry and built a wall. Thats all, then he took it down and rebuilt it out further so he could make it bigger. He even put all the cans back when he was done. He is so much fun to have around. He takes such good care of me and loves his little brother. 


11 comments:
Wow that is a lot of cans! I don't even think I have that many in my pantry. (= But what a creative kid. He is getting so big. I love the pictures of him asleep though. Isn't it funny how strange some of the positions kids sleep in.
Hi Anna! I linked to your blog off of Amy's. That is really funny! I love crazy sleep pictures. I can't belive that your baby is old enough to be walking around and getting into things.
Seriously! Cute pictures. And I love the can wall.
Your boys are so darling! That can wall is seriously impressive, too!
The sleeping pictures are hilarious. Did you know that Jake and Ember's son, Jonah, also falls asleep in the craziest places?! It's so funny. Those are some of my favorite pictures to see. I just can't believe it because my kids will only fall asleep in their beds...only.
He is so fun!! He always makes me laugh.
I wish that Gavin could play with Seth more. They always have a good time together. Gavin always gets so excited when he knows Seth is visiting his Granny.
What a goober!
I have to do this, so now you've been tagged. Read my blog and see what it's all about.
I LOVE the sleeping pics too! Tyler was that way, I have the funniest pictures of him sleeping like...everywhere!
Made me homesick for when he was a lil kid!!!
Cute!!!
Seth is so cute... I might just eat him
Hola Anna , WOW i thought my boys did some funky things :) jejejeje
That is pretty kool!!!!
Love the cans. It seems from your tone that his creativity doesn't fluster you much. I need to be more like that. Loved Evans face in the last picture. Really, boys are SO much fun!
Post a Comment