Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Other Site

Ok, I finally created a site for my vinyl lettering it is myvinylcreations.blogspot.com (yes Liz, I changed the name) It is under construction but I wanted to post it here so you could go check it out if you would like. Let me know if there is anything you see that needs to be changed.

2 comments:

Nicola said...

It looks great! I think you have done a great job with all of it. I love the project parts to show people what they can do. You are truly amazing!

Liz said...

It looks awesome. I love it. I can't wait until it's all there. I already want one ("We aim to please. You aim too, please.")! :) I'll have to figure the PayPal thing out. Dan could probably tell me. Expect my order soon. :) Woo hoo! Good luck, Anna. You are a true entrepreneur. It's inspiring.