Tonight was one of those perfect nights where we just sat outside playing, watching the kids, just enjoying a nice - not too hot- summer evening. Evan got ahold of the hose as Mike went to turn it off and Mike got the bright idea to play with the water pressure to get a rise out of Evan. He is such a good sport and just laughed his little heart out through the whole thing. He even got Seth to fall for it. It was so fun!






I think this picture is great!
Evan says "Daddy ON!"

8 comments:
He's so darling, Anna! I just love that little face. I agree with you that the picture with the water in his face is priceless! What a great shot.
So cute! Dad's are always so fun. I bet you were just cracking up watching it all. What kind of camera do you have? It takes great pictures.
That's darling!
I love it! Those pics are so funny and Evan just a cutie bug.
LOL...What great pictures! Your kids are so cute!
Yes, Evan is a little sweetheart. And his dad is such a tease. Go Seth for playing along too.
What a fun evening. Your backyard looks amazing. You are busy! I love the pictures.
I love your little boys!!! They are just too cute. How are you feeling these days? : ) Hope you guys are doing great.
Post a Comment