Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Super Hero!


Yesterday I took a spill. Stepping off the curb in the walmart parking lot, 13 family size cans of soup, 3 huge containers of salsa, and ME. I usually have pretty good balance, but I twisted my ankle and there was no recovering. Before I could even realize what had happened, I had this little super hero jump to my rescue. Seth bounded out of the car and was right there with me, asking if I was ok and helping me up. He gathered all the groceries up (even the ones that rolled under the car parked next to us) helped me sit in the doorway of the van, and finished loading up all the groceries for me. I was so proud of my little gentleman. You can always tell the true character of a person in a moment of distress. He told Mike the story when he got home, but let me tell the part of his super hero actions, and he just sat there beaming. He is such a little sweetie and I am so grateful to have him in my family!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Are you okay? That is scary. You are so lucky to have such a little gentleman:)

The Torgersen's said...

Yeah Seth! I hope your ankle is okay.

Alli said...

How are you my friend? Call me if you need anything. Miss ya.

Nicola said...

Wow! I am so glad that you are ok and what a great little man! Way to go Seth! You can tell that he will be a heart-breaker when he grows up. What a great little boy and an wonderful story!

The Watts Family said...

What a sweetheart! You have THE cutest boys ever. Hope that you are feeling okay!