Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Baby Bump!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twcBlwtHZqo


So this baby has a really fun routine where just as I am climbing into bed at night he starts his party. I have been trying to catch it on video but this was the best I could get. I will keep trying and if I get anything better I will post it, but for now this is it.


Just to keep everyone updated on what is going on (I have had a few worried phone calls with only partial bits of info) At my last Dr visit (last wed.) I told my Dr. about my contractions I have been having. He decided it sounded important enough to check me. Well I am dialated to a 1 and 50% efaced (is that how you spell that?) So I have orders to "take it easy". I am now to my 2 week visits so in another week and a half I will have him check me again. I have contractions every 10-30 minutes all day long and in the evening they come about every 5-15 minutes. I feel fine, Only a few of them a day have a lot of pressure involved. I will let you all know if there are any significant updates any time soon.

7 comments:

The Torgersen's said...

So weird! I can't get over how bizarre that is even after having three kids myself, it's still crazy to feel and look at. Take is easy and let me know how you're doing. I love the clip.

The Torgersen's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

That was amazing! I so don't remember having a baby, it just brings back so many memories seeing that. Now, you better take it easy. He still has some cooking to do. I wish I was close to help out:(

Jill said...

That was FANTASTIC! Thanks for sharing, Anna! :)

Nicola said...

I hope that the contractions stop for your sake. Good luck with everything and do keep us posted! The video brought back so many memories. I have to say I don't miss that part of being pregnant. (= Good luck with everything. Take it easy too!

Melissa said...

That baby is rocking and rolling~I love it! I hope your contractions calm down~take it easy (I know it's so much easier said than done!)

Anonymous said...

You write very well.