Well here goes my little first grader. How wierd is that?!? I can't believe how time flies! It seems like yesterday we were looking back on how quickly the time flew to Kindergarten. Evan cried as we left Seth in the school yard. I think he is really going to miss his big brother. They have been the best of buddies this summer. He will be very excited to get him back at the end of the day.
PS. I am 7 months today! Only 9 weeks to go!




4 comments:
Wow! Time really does fly! I am so happy for Seth. What a cool thing for him to be doing. Oh and Anna, you look amazing for being 7 months along.
Your family is so handsome! Anna you are gorgeous when you're pregnant! And Evans blue eyes melt me. Love you guys!
You look darling Anna! My kids start on Monday. I can't wait!
Anna, You are looking so so so CUTE!
Post a Comment