Oh my goodness!! Congratulations!! I was just on Lynette's blog (I'm trying to figure out how to get things on my blog) and noticed you had just posted!! Fun- I can't wait to keep up with your sweet family!! It was fun to see you the other day- wish I could see you more!! Love ya and Good Luck with that cute baby boy!! Greta
I swear you are the worst person in the world when it comes to deciding on baby names! Hurry up and name that kid already!!!! Congrats! He is so stinking CUTE! I wish I could be there and snuggle and love on him! Oh how I love newborns! I can't believe how big Evan looks! Such a big boy now! I'm so excited for you guys!
Wow...he's here! And what a cutie he is!!! Can't wait to see him in real life! I bet you are so glad to be home and be able to snuggle on him all you want!
Anna- It was such a pleasure to be a part of your delivery! You were fantastic and sooo strong to make it all the way through! You have such a beautiful family. Good luck with everything. Carrie
Mike and Anna, Congratulations on your new son. We are so happy for you. I am glad you are doing well Anna. Only 2 more to go for your basketball team...Go Team ! Love ya Aunt Nanci and Uncle Mike
I like the blanket in picture 5. I bet someone really talented made it. Well i hope grant likes it and snuggles with it and the other one a lot. Love you
22 comments:
Congratulations! I hope that all went well with the delivery! I'm excited.
Oh my goodness!! Congratulations!! I was just on Lynette's blog (I'm trying to figure out how to get things on my blog) and noticed you had just posted!! Fun- I can't wait to keep up with your sweet family!! It was fun to see you the other day- wish I could see you more!! Love ya and Good Luck with that cute baby boy!! Greta
Congratulations! You look fantastic in the "mommy stroller"
Congrats Anna! He is adorable! I love his kissable little cheeks. Can't wait to hear what his name is going to be.
What is his Name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor kid! :) Congrats. He is adorable. Can't wait to cme see him.
I swear you are the worst person in the world when it comes to deciding on baby names! Hurry up and name that kid already!!!!
Congrats! He is so stinking CUTE! I wish I could be there and snuggle and love on him! Oh how I love newborns!
I can't believe how big Evan looks! Such a big boy now!
I'm so excited for you guys!
Anna, I've been thinking about you lately...I knew you were getting close to having that baby. He's adorable!! Congratulations!
Congratulations Anna, Mike, Seth, & Evan!! What a beautiful baby boy you have soo blessed to have. This is a wonderful time for you all. We love you!
Cute, cute, cute! Way to go Anna! Congrats! Wish I was there to hold him!
Oh what a little angel! You look great-of course. So were you aloud to leave the hospital without a name?
Congrats my friend - I'll come see as soon as we're done moving!!
Looks like a baby. Congratulations.
-Chad
Congratulations! That's so cool. What's the little guy's name? I mean, you've had all this time to come up with one....He's darling and soooo little!
Ana - he is such a little doll!! oh, so cute and you looked FANTASTIC in that pic!! wowie!
HUGE CONGRATS!!!
I've been wondering about you and that baby! Thanks for the update and you make really cute kids! Hooray for babies!
Hooray!! I hope you are feeling well. He is a cutie for sure.
Wow...he's here! And what a cutie he is!!! Can't wait to see him in real life! I bet you are so glad to be home and be able to snuggle on him all you want!
CONGRATS!!!!
Anna- It was such a pleasure to be a part of your delivery! You were fantastic and sooo strong to make it all the way through! You have such a beautiful family. Good luck with everything.
Carrie
You look so good for just having a little one! I'm excited to hear the name!
Mike and Anna, Congratulations on your new son. We are so happy for you. I am glad you are doing well Anna. Only 2 more to go for your basketball team...Go Team ! Love ya Aunt Nanci and Uncle Mike
I like the blanket in picture 5. I bet someone really talented made it. Well i hope grant likes it and snuggles with it and the other one a lot. Love you
Mona
Post a Comment