Friday, April 3, 2009

Cute Evan stories

It seems like its been all about Evan lately, I guess he is just coming into this really cute stage and it was just his birthday! Well he has said some really cute stuff lately that I just had to put down in history.

The other day we were driving back from Idaho Falls. Mike was sitting in the back with the kids and I think they had had enough. They were starting to fight and Seth said to Mike "punish him!!!" Evan very quickly yelled back "I PUNISH YOU!"

Another time I was in the kitchen making dinner and Evan was in and out helping me keep Grant happy (who was laying on the family room floor). At the moment he was in the kitchen with me and Grant was crying. I asked Evan to go see if he could make Grant happy, so he ran off so eager to help. A second later the crying had NOT stopped and Evan yelled out "CAN'T HANDLE THIS"

He sure keeps us laughing-what a cutie!!!

No comments: