Friend, I LOVE...LOVE...LOVE the hair!!! Now that I see how cute you are it makes me want to cut my hair. :(
DANG! Your hair was long! I don't know if I have ever seen you with hair that long. But the new do is very cute!Tonya looks as cute as ever too! Miss you both!
Anna, I love it!!! So very cute for you.
LOVE IT!!! You look hot my friend! It makes me want to grow my hair super long just so I can cut it :-).
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I love it. Yay!! Nichelle don't cut your hair.I LOVE IT ANNA freaking hot momma!!
OK...I have been searching for a new hair cutting friend!!! WHY of WHY did you not share the news of your good friends visit? I LOVE Your new do!!! Looks perfect on you! You hot buttered babe you!!!
cute cute!
That just rocks haircuts of all haircuts! Way to go!love yag
Your new hair is so cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Friend, I LOVE...LOVE...LOVE the hair!!! Now that I see how cute you are it makes me want to cut my hair. :(
DANG! Your hair was long! I don't know if I have ever seen you with hair that long. But the new do is very cute!
Tonya looks as cute as ever too! Miss you both!
Anna, I love it!!! So very cute for you.
LOVE IT!!! You look hot my friend! It makes me want to grow my hair super long just so I can cut it :-).
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I love it. Yay!!
Nichelle don't cut your hair.
I LOVE IT ANNA freaking hot momma!!
OK...I have been searching for a new hair cutting friend!!! WHY of WHY did you not share the news of your good friends visit?
I LOVE Your new do!!! Looks perfect on you! You hot buttered babe you!!!
cute cute!
That just rocks haircuts of all haircuts! Way to go!
love ya
g
Your new hair is so cute!
Post a Comment