Whew, what a whirlwind of a trip! The boys and I left for California on May 27th (Wednesday) following my brother Mark and his family. We played with them until Sunday when they left for home. My sister Mona and her 3 little girls came on Monday and stayed until Saturday. My brother Ryan came with his wife and 4 kids on that same Saturday and stayed until the next Saturday. And we stayed until that next Monday!
We did about everything you could think of. We went swimming with everyone, Bowling, pottery, and a birthday party with Ryans family, and tons of relaxing! I can't wait to go back for another visit!



Marks Girls Kylie and Ambree
Monas Girls AnnMarie and Emma
Super Ethan!




Marks Girls Kylie and Ambree
Monas Girls AnnMarie and Emma
Super Ethan!
Bowling at the Orchard Lanes

Ryan hung a hammock and had fun teaching everyone how to "hammock"
Evan and Madelynn (Ryans baby!)
We had fun with the little neighbor girls Quincy and Stella

Denine Shern (of Crumbs by the Dozen) is my parents neighbor, and she made a dozen cupcakes for Jaren for his birthday. He is really into turtles right now!


Fun Pottery classes taught by my mom!

I gave Raelynn (ryans oldest) a hair cut. It turned out to be cute!



Jennifer (Ryans wife) got her hair chopped by Tonya and then I gave her a weave when we got home.
No comments:
Post a Comment