While I was in California I got to play wedding coordinators assistant. Tonya has been working with this bride and her family planning her wedding. It just so happened to be while I was there and she needed someone to help. It was such a long beautiful day. We set up 220 chairs at the ceremony site and took care of all the other set up as well (the caterers took care of the tables). It was so beautiful. The surroundings, the colors, the people! Everything went perfectly and it was actually fun to be there and to be a part of making someones special day go so perfectly.

For their table settings they put picture frames with a different location in Chico that they hung out while dating. It was such a cute idea.
They used a photo book as their guest sign in book!


For their table settings they put picture frames with a different location in Chico that they hung out while dating. It was such a cute idea.
They used a photo book as their guest sign in book!








No comments:
Post a Comment