Wednesday August 19th was the first day of second grade for Seth. We all were able to go take him in and see him off. He was actually pretty shy about it. He looked like he was about to cry, and was not excited to wake up. But when he came home he said "mom, second grade is Great!" I was so glad to hear that all is not lost and that second grade still stands a chance with this little guy!







Seth and Miss. Robbins









Seth and Miss. Robbins

2 comments:
Brock's first day of Kindergarten is today, he is there right now and I am pacing around until the bus comes. The fire hydrant guy must be a super star over there! I saw a fire guy open the one across the street from us here, but he had it shut before we could head out. Sure looked like fun!
You have such handsome boys!
Post a Comment