Sunday, August 23, 2009

Good Dirty Fun!

Watch out ice cream man, theres a new man in town. Hes the Hydrant Flusher! Oh yes, he was that exciting. I think even more exciting. There are 4 hydrants in our loop and he went around with a crowd of kids following. He was so fun too. I asked him if this was his all he did in his job. Yep, this is what he gets to do all day. And he said there was always a crowd of kids following behind. I told him that his job was better than Santa Claus. He gets to bring joy to kids all day, every day!

Doesn't that just look like fun???racing to the next hydrantEvan accidentally walked too close to the hydrant and it just blew him right over!Poor kid had a hard time getting back into itThe hydrant guy tried to help by letting Evan turn up or down the pressureLook at those muscles!Even after the water was turned off these kids were still going strong. They didn't want the water fun to stop!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh my goodness! That really DOES look like tons of fun! I love the ones of Evan (and later all the kids) lounging around in the gutters. What fun! I wonder when our fire hydrant man will come and drain the fire hydrant right next to our house?! We've lived here two years now and they've never done it once. Hmmm . . . time to call SD City? :0)