Monday, September 28, 2009

Grants initiation into boyhood

Grant got his first black eye! The other day Evan was playing with that little telephone toy (you know the one on wheels that you pull with the sting that has the eyes that wiggle up and down) He decided it would be fun to swing it around in a circle in the air. Aparently its just the right level with Grants eye! Poor kid took the phone right to the eye. These pictures were actually taken a few days later, so the blackness wasn't as bad! On a different day, I had just had enough and needed a break. Seth and Evan were headed out back so I asked Seth , PRETTY PLEASE, take Grant out with you. He did - like I always say, everyone needs a Seth...He rocks! I went out a few minutes later to check on them and this is what I found. Grant was having a blast! He just let the dirt run between his fingers. I think he even ate a little. Such a cute and completely boyish boy!

1 comment:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Such cute boys! I love Grants outfit- Crew has the same outfit- too cute!
Thanks for the camera advice too by the way! :)