Holy Crap Anna...what happened to Grant??? He is huge! I guess that is what happens when I haven't seen you in forever!
I wish Angie could take my family photos! I love the colors you picked to wear, great looking family! Miss ya and the other Nampa gals!
I can't believe you have 3 boys. That is crazy. Beautiful family pictures. Awesome job on Holli's pictures too. Miss you, Merry Christmas.
cute pics anna! (or should I say Angie! LOL)but LOVE your clothing ensemble and your boys are just the cutest!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Holy Crap Anna...what happened to Grant??? He is huge! I guess that is what happens when I haven't seen you in forever!
I wish Angie could take my family photos! I love the colors you picked to wear, great looking family! Miss ya and the other Nampa gals!
I can't believe you have 3 boys. That is crazy. Beautiful family pictures. Awesome job on Holli's pictures too. Miss you, Merry Christmas.
cute pics anna! (or should I say Angie! LOL)
but LOVE your clothing ensemble and your boys are just the cutest!
Post a Comment