I can't believe this little guy is big enough for preschool! I preschool all my kids at home but we do like to get out with friends. So a few friends started a preschool playgroup co-op. We have 6 kids in the group. We rotate houses and once a week the kids get together to play. We do field trips once a month all together. This is Evans first day of preschool playgroup and we sat outside to wait for his ride. He has so much fun. I love having moms around that have the same goals that I do. 
1 comment:
Hurray you are catching your blog up! I have my pictures downloaded off my camera and organized on my computer now so I can get to work too! I love this post about preschool. Can I just copy, paste and insert Ella's name in place of Evan's into my blog? JK :)
Post a Comment