Friday, November 12, 2010

its all about Evan

I feel like every funny story from our home is coming out of Evans mouth lately. I guess he is just at that stage where innocence is still there but learning is happening.

Evan just came downstairs and claimed that he couldn't sleep because his foot wouldn't stop itching. I offered to scratch it for him. He asked me to scratch it just like I scratch his back. I scratched it for a second then he stood up and asked me to scratch his back. I smiled and gave in. As I started to scratch, he let out a deep satisfied sigh and said "oh I think that's what it was"

The other day in the car Evan asked me to if I knew what he wanted for his birthday when he turned 5. I said no. So he proceeded to tell me
"When I turn 5 I want an Ipod. Then when I turn 6 I want a blah blah blah (can't remember what he said) When I turn 7 I want a duck thing. When I turn 19 I want... my own COM-PUT-ER. Then when I turn 20 I will go to work.

Glad we got that sorted out!

No comments: