Oh boy, where do I start. I guess I will start with ...
I'M PREGNANT!
Now for the gory details...
Let me just tell you how weird this is. First of all, we weren't even trying. In fact we were mostly preventing as best as we could. My cycle was late. Its pretty normal for me to be late but not this late, it was about 4 days late. So I decided to take a test. I had a photoshoot today so I decided that I would wait until after I finished. I would go to Walmart to buy a test. When I was at Walmart I went to the bathroom to make sure my "P" didn't start (so I didn't waste money on a test). I was clear so I purchased the test. Well it was the evening and I had just emptied my bladder at Walmart so I was pretty sure this test wasn't going to be very clear.
I went home, peed seriously like a tablespoon on the stick. And before the pee even reached the the control window the positive test line was blazing brighter than I had ever seen on a pregnancy test. I couldn't believe it. With most of the pregnancies I have lost the line was barely even showing. Even on the babies that I carried full term the line was not this bright.
It kind of freaked. me. out.
I decided right then that this baby really wants to be a part of our family.
And so the journey begins. We are excited to see where this takes us. We pray every day that this pregnancy sticks and that we will soon be a family of 6.
ps, weird point. This family I took pictures of today is the Kring family. Back in May I took senior pictures for their son Christian. Well the morning of the day I took his pictures I took a positive pregnancy test (I later miscarried). Weird that this family ended up being the photo shoot on the day I took this positive pregnancy test...
I'M PREGNANT!
Now for the gory details...
Let me just tell you how weird this is. First of all, we weren't even trying. In fact we were mostly preventing as best as we could. My cycle was late. Its pretty normal for me to be late but not this late, it was about 4 days late. So I decided to take a test. I had a photoshoot today so I decided that I would wait until after I finished. I would go to Walmart to buy a test. When I was at Walmart I went to the bathroom to make sure my "P" didn't start (so I didn't waste money on a test). I was clear so I purchased the test. Well it was the evening and I had just emptied my bladder at Walmart so I was pretty sure this test wasn't going to be very clear.
I went home, peed seriously like a tablespoon on the stick. And before the pee even reached the the control window the positive test line was blazing brighter than I had ever seen on a pregnancy test. I couldn't believe it. With most of the pregnancies I have lost the line was barely even showing. Even on the babies that I carried full term the line was not this bright.
It kind of freaked. me. out.
I decided right then that this baby really wants to be a part of our family.
And so the journey begins. We are excited to see where this takes us. We pray every day that this pregnancy sticks and that we will soon be a family of 6.
ps, weird point. This family I took pictures of today is the Kring family. Back in May I took senior pictures for their son Christian. Well the morning of the day I took his pictures I took a positive pregnancy test (I later miscarried). Weird that this family ended up being the photo shoot on the day I took this positive pregnancy test...
No comments:
Post a Comment