Saturday, March 26, 2011

Baby Shower!

When we went to California my mom threw me a beautiful shower! I was able to help her with the decorations and it was so much fun playing with pink! My in laws were in town too so we were able to party with both sides of the family. I had tons of friends in town and some that even came from out of town to celebrate with us. Mike and the boys hung out during the shower so they could visit with everyone too. It was such a fun and yummy shower. Denine made my favorite cupcakes (her home made chocolate with chocolate frosting, yummmm). Thanks mom for the awesome party.


Thats me when I was a baby!My favorite Denine!
Amy Janak, and friend from when I was in HS

Granny and Marja
I got a ton of cutie baby stuff!




Emily and Me
Marja, Melanie, and Carolyn

No comments: