Happy Happy Birthday Evan! My man Evan is 5! What a sweet little 5 year old he is. He is an artist. He will sit for hours and color me some beautiful artwork. He is the most kind 5 year old I have ever met. If one of his brothers doesn't get something that he has, he will give it to them without hesitation. He loves to make people happy. He loves soccer. He can actually say "toy boat" 10 times without messing up (he can say it much more than 10 times actually). He has the cutest little bashful face I've ever seen. He loves to help with anything.
We love you Evan. What a blessing you are to our lives!
Here is that bashful face I was talking about...
Heres that kind heart I was talking about. He loved watching Grant take a turn blowing out HIS candles!
A mean game of badminton! The kids against Grandma and Daddy. It was so cute to watch them all play together.
No comments:
Post a Comment