So here is a run down of how our ultrasound went today.
We decided to be a little creative with it. We went to the ultrasound and handed the technician and envelope with a paper inside that said "its a boy" on one side and "its a girl" on the other.
When it was time to check the gender we all looked away. When the ultrasound was finished she circled the right one and put the "gender" pictures in the envelope with the paper and sealed it.
We then went to Old Navy and picked out one boy and one girl outfit and took them to the register. I handed the girl the envelope and my credit card. I asked her to open the envelope purchase the appropriate outfit for the gender circled, and put it in the gift box that we brought in with us.
We then went to Jakers for dinner and with a group of friends and the kids we opened the box.Here is the video!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehazf8q7nxc
13 comments:
ANNA!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I went to call you to tell you congratulations and I don't have your # in my new phone. Shoot! But congratulations anyway. You are such a great mom and that was such a cute way to find out! Love you!
Congrats!!!! You get to keep your craft room! We are so happy for you!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy that you are having a BOY! It just feels so right for your family! What good friends all three will be! Hurray! Hurray! What a great way to start your trip. Enjoy! I'll see you when you get back!
Anna! That's so creative. congratulations!
Congrats!!! Very exciting. I am so happy for you!!
Crystal
YAY!!! We are so excited for you - wow, three boys, how fun. I thought that this one was going to be a girl for you, but it's nice that you have all of the clothes and everything already. : ) Again, congrats to you guys! I loved what you did to make it a surprise for everyone, how fun!!!
Hooray for baby boys! I love the way you did that and the video is great. Was Seth starting to cry for a girl as the video cut off? He seemed to be really excited about having a baby girl. He's probably dreads having another little boy come into the picture and abuse his belongings...again. :) j/k! I'm so excited for you. We love little boys. I'm sure you do, too. :)
Anna~ that is like the coolest idea I've ever heard of! and hooray for baby boys!!! So thrilled for you and your new additon! :)
I'm speechless! Congrats!! At least you'll be able to reuse all your stuff for the third time around. You'll have boys all figured out by the time this guy comes! Plus you and Mike make really cute boys!
what a creative way to find out~we love it! Congrats on 3 boys~they will be the best little missionaries!
Anna you and Mike are so great with your cute little boys! Congratulations on being blessed to have another sweet little boy added to your family!
Hey Anna, I know I already posted comments, but I keep forgetting... You remember Sam ans Sara Harmer, right? They are expecting TWINS in November. :)
Hey Cute Mommy! Congratulations to you and Mike. Thanks for sharing the news. I loved how you found out, very creative.
By the way the picts from the wedding are so cute. Love them.
Post a Comment