Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Beaver Dance

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Seth came home one day from school singing this song. I love some of the things that they learn at school!

9 comments:

Erin said...

I want to see his teacher doing that! And the whole class. That is just hilarious. Seriously!

Camille said...

lol. That's funny... Love the Beaver time...

The Torgersen's said...

Gavin laughed so hard!! He's trying to teach himself to do it. Seth is too cute, I love him. We swam at your parents house today, your Mom told us you'll be coming this next week, we can't wait to see you! I know you'll be busy with Tonya, hopefully we'll get the boys together, I'm sure we'll be swimming a lot since we're having 100 degree weather. When do you find out what you're having?

Tami said...

I love it, that is too cute!

Amy said...

Gotta love Ms Wright! I wonder if Garrett still remembers that song! I always got a kick out of it last year.

Danielle said...

lol!! oh my gosh that was the best thing i've ever seen!

The Watts Family said...

Okay, that is seriously THE cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I love it! Seth is awesome. : )

Kaley Sparling said...

probably going to eat him. he is so stinkin cute

thecherries said...

Um...I would like to put in a request that this dance be done at the Watt's Family reunion. PAPAPA Please!!!