Sunday, November 2, 2008

Grant is 3 weeks old!

I can't believe how fast time flies! here we are at 3 weeks old. He is growing fast. Every day I notice a little more fat in those cheeks! I just love kissing this little guy, he is so much fun!

8 comments:

Jill said...

Sweetness!

Erin said...

I want one! I love the feet picture.

The Torgersen's said...

He is soo cute, your boys just get cuter and cuter!

Angela said...

What a little chunk he has become and so so cute! I need to come hold him and pinch those cheeks myself!

Lynette said...

Wow....he almost has fat just dripping!!! What a cute baby he is!!! Hope things are settling down!!! Snuggle on him for me...your cute Mom didn't seem too interested in sharing the other night! And I don't blame her!!! He is cute!

thecherries said...

SO ADORABLE!

The Haney Family said...

What cute chubby cheeks! Way to go Anna! Those are great pictures.

Liz said...

So, I've been meaning to comment on your awesome pictures for weeks, but I got all wrapped up in Prop 8 and totally forgot to write my comment! So, here it is. Awesome! Fantastic pictures and darling baby boy.