Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Grant 1 Month!

Our cute little babe is getting bigger. I can't believe he is almost 6 weeks old! He is such a little sweetie, and as you can see he is quite a happy little bug! He has just started smiling, what a sweet little spirit this boy has brought into our home. We love you baby Grant!

Thanks Angie!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

What great pictures~you make me excited to have another boy!

Alli said...

He's so yummy!!

Liz said...

What a darling little chub! He looks like Mike, to me. Do other people say that? I LOVE that last picture! Classic.

Laurie Nelson said...

Your boys are all so handsome. It is amazing how quickly they grow up. Enjoy them while they are little. Before you know it they will be leaving on missions.

Jill said...

Anna... I want to smear that little guy on a cracker and eat him up! He is just delicious!

CShores said...

Wow! He has changed and how did he get even cuter when he started out so darn adorable!?! Hope you all are doing well and having a great holiday season!
Carrie