Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh Seth!

Here are a couple of cute Seth stories.


The other day we were in Walmart and ran into a friend. We started talking about her baby and got on to how her baby bites now when she nurses. Well most people will tell you to flick the baby on the cheek, I had heard a different technique that I shared with her of putting a frozen spoon on the baby's cheek. "It isn't as harsh as a flick, but still gets their attention and makes them stop" is what I told her.

Well I get home that night and Seth is taking care of Grant for me. I walked out of the room for a minute and when I came back in Grant was laying on the floor crying and Seth had run to the kitchen and was running back in carrying a plastic fork. He dropped to the floor and put the fork so gently on Grants cheek. I started laughing and asked him what he was doing. He said to me

"you said it would make the baby stop!"




Story #2
I was in my craft room and got this MAD THIRST! I had to have water NOW! I called Seth in and said (I guess it was a bit dramatically) "Seth will you go get me a HUGE glass of water?"

This is what he came back with

I just love this kid!

3 comments:

Alli said...

He's an AWESOME kid!!! How blessed are you to have three great sons!

Liz said...

Oh those stories are so cute! I love the bottle hanging on his pants. What an awesome kid!

Nancy Niederer said...

What a helper!I love the innocent desire our "big" boys have to help. Keep the stories comin'! Miss you!