Well how about that, 2 cutie babes in 1 family! How lucky am I. I just had a couple of cute Evan stories to tell.
Lately at dinner we have a hard time getting the boys to eat. So usually we make them wait for their rolls until after they have finished veggies and the main course. So last night we had an especially hard time with Seth. Evan finished his dinner and had a roll and wanted more. So Mike shared the last half of the last roll with him. Seth started to pout and we started to get frustrated, because if you don't eat your dinner in our house, nobody holds food for you! Well while we were getting after Seth about eating his dinner, Evan was sitting there tearing his half in half and he handed half of it to Seth. We all just stopped to watch, and then Evan leaned over and gave seth a hug and said "my love you Seth"
I think it was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. That kid has the biggest heart.
Heres another one. He is just cute. Today he came in and asked me to make him waffles. We got them all cut up with syrup on them and everything. A few minutes later he asked me to put a movie on the portable dvd player that we put in their room for when they want to watch a movie. I told him to go eat his breakfast and then I would. He said ok and went running. I went to go check on him and after seeing him sitting on his bed watching a blank screen with his plate of waffles on his lap, I just couldn't resist putting that movie on for him to watch while he ate his breakfast in bed. Seriously! what a cutie! (ps, those are the lights that they boys were putting up, it looks like a spider web over their bunk beds-but they love it!)



3 comments:
How cute! What sweet kids you have. How is the baby doing?
oh how sweet! and love the "spider web" lights going on -- looks like fun! :)
I can't believe how big he is!!!
The story about the waffles sounds so much like Parker. Too Funny!
Post a Comment