Tuesday, December 23, 2008

When does it ever end!?!

Another Seth story,
So tonight we had our missionaries over for dinner. We had 3 this time and the new one was very clearly the new favorite toy in the house. His name is Elder Goodrich. Just to preface this story, Elder Goodrich has a lazy eye.

So here are the conversations that happened at the table tonight

Seth (to elder G.) "I know why your name is Elder Goodrich"
Elder G "why?"
Seth "because you are good, and RICH!!!"


Seth tried to put some salad dressing on his salad that I said already had dressing on it. He said he couldn't see it so I told him it was invisible. He gave me a look of disgust
Seth "Nothing is invisible"
Elder M "the wind is invisible"
Mom "you can only see what it moves"
Other Elder G. "Thats just like the Holy Ghost"
Seth "Why are you guys so into Jesus?"


Seth to Elder G. "You have like Googly Eyes, Ones pointing over here, and ones pointing over there!"

Yes we all had a good laugh. Thank goodness we have wonderful missionaries with a great sense of humor!

4 comments:

Camille said...

I love the "Why are you guys so into Jesus" That rocks!

Have a Merry Christmas!

Jill said...

So great! Had to read it to my husband... so funny.

Debbie and Boys said...

Out of the mouth of babes. . .need I say more.
Miss you girl!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cody said...

I'm wondering if he ever got an answer to his question?

Seems like a very reasonable question to me!