Santa is really busy this year so he asked us for a little help in putting together some of the boys presents. So for a scrapbooking night my girlfriends helped me with these scooters. We decided that it wasn't complete until we took them for a test ride. Need I say more?
for those who are curious, here is what they are
http://cgi.ebay.com/4-WIGGLE-RIDING-SKATE-CAR-ride-on-cars-toys-riding_W0QQitemZ330291163652QQihZ014QQcategoryZ11746QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

4 comments:
Cool scooters! What are they?
We totally have those and LOVE them!! My kids got them for Christmas two years ago and the adults took them all down to the church and we raced for hours! Where did you find them? - love the green.
I am so sad that I missed out on that scrapbooking night. Looks like you got alot of scrapbooking done!! :)
Crystal...I wanna come and read your blog please??? My email addy is damcanuk@aol.com Please invite me???
Love ya,
Lynette
PS...sorry anny for hijacking your comment board!
Hijack over...
I love those little cars!!! maybe once me have a cement driveway again I will order some!!!
Post a Comment