So it feels very wierd jumping from cute baby to "I made something fun" But I had to put these pics up to show a few friends what I did. It is so fun being able to play with something girly for a change. This was for my niece for her birthday. (umm, in case you don't know what it is, its a barrette holder and a bunch of barrettes!)
5 comments:
Cute!! Where did you get the flowers? Also, I need to order some vinyl so just let me know when you are feeling up to it :)!
wow! that is just absolutely TOOOOO CUTE! impressive :)
Soooo cute! Umm... I think you missed Bailee's birthday. It was in September. J/K I love it and may have to steal the idea.
oh shanizzy that is so cute!! You are so talented!! you are amazing!
Jennica NEEDS one of these. Thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment