Sunday, February 8, 2009

Evan got MAD!!!

Tonight at dinner Evan hit Mike. So he was sent to a time out. He threw a fit and when he finally got to come out he was MAD! He sat there lecturing Seth and Me for a good 10 minutes. The whole time he was just shaking his little finger at us and saying the cutest things at us. Here were some of the highlights
"top talking me" (stop talking to me)
"keep urs hans oo self" (keep your hands to yourself)
"ur a lill wood at me" (you're a little rude at me) (that was said to me!)
"my a lil tired at seth" (i'm a little tired at seth (or tired OF seth))
"top laughing me" (stop laughing at me)
"top taring me" (stop staring at me)
I think that kid was saying everything that he has ever been told before. HE WAS MAD!

8 comments:

Alli said...

How did you get through that without laughing?!

Tami said...

I love it! I can't believe that you could get pictures with out him getting mad about that.

crystal said...

Oh my gosh, that is one of the funniest things that I have heard in awhile. He is so serious to, I think that I what makes it all the better.

Erin said...

So cute. I think the sweater vest and button up shirt make him look so grown up and serious. Love the pictures. Kids are so funny.

Jill said...

Fantastic! Kids are so awesome! :)

Amy said...

So funny!
I love the first picture. It looks like you are so mad about being read the riot act! LOL!
He's such a silly kid!

Liz said...

Oh! So sad! And yet, so funny at the same time. What a little character. What a great memory to capture for him!

Debbie and Boys said...

Oh my gosh, I'm laughing so hear my eyes are wet! This hilarious and totally journal worthy!
Thanks for sharing! The pictures capture what words do not! (Did I just use for exclamation points?)
Love it.