My good friend Angie told us about this awesome spot behind her house where she takes her kids pics. It was the perfect day the other day so we decided to go check it out. Here is what we came up with. Towards the end Seth just wanted me to put the camera down so he could go play with his friend Matt, but he was a good sport!

































11 comments:
Wow those are great you guys did an awesome job. So talented!
I like the 12th picture. They are all good, but the 12th one is my favorite. What a cutie !
Those are such fantastic pictures. We may have to sneak over behind Angie's house sometime. Cute kids!
They look so good! Great job! I love the ones with the horses too.
what a handsome cuss, he is so big can you believe how old our kids are. holli
what a stud? Someone amazing must have taken these pictures. They definitely look awesome.
Great pictures Anna! Seth is so handsome!
Carrie
wow- there are a few pictures in there where I really see the McLaughlin in him.. Just a few and it was a flashback to the primary days!!
Wow! He is looking more like a young man everyday. He is getting so big. great pics! Good job Angie.
Way cute! Oh how I miss Seth and his hugs! I hope we can find a Seth-like boy here. Tell Mike congrats on his new calling--that's great! He'll be awesome. Good luck getting to church on time with all the kiddos! Haha (I feel for you)! I am loving having Jared back on the bench with me to help control the chaos. Love ya!
What a stud! You guys have such cute kids! Hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment